Friday, October 24, 2014

MORE ANIMATION, MORE ME

Two more animated scenes from my unfinished project, CAPRICE, dating from about 2008.


There would be a camera shake here due to an earthquake...



It's a thrill looking at your animation after a period of years. You can see the errors, but also thrill on where it's at its best.

Esteemed animator Mark Kausler advised me to use more held drawings because the drawings were too interesting to miss. He feels my animation drawings are more like printed comic art than an animation style, I suppose due to the joints and knuckles.

I don't believe Mark was putting the work down, just saying it was different, and I like that; after all, if I'm working on my own time, it should be something I like myself.  And I'm not working on it now; just pulled some files out. When I'm working on a film in the future, I'm not telling anyone. I'll spring it on you, and you'll have to pay to see it.

COPYRIGHT 2014 BY MILTON KNIGHT

No comments: