Wednesday, December 9, 2015

THOUGHTS & DANCER

***

Today was a treat having to go back to report my dispute with a crooked car mechanic with his boss. I said only as much as I had to, and pretty much fell half asleep while the mechanic gesticulated wildly as he blubbered his lies and rationalizations to his boss. At one point, the money meant little, the next it was like handling gold. At one point, the mechanic pointed to me, touching my shoulder. I said, "*Don't touch me, please.*" I won & got my cash back in cash. As I was walking out, the mechanic was gesticulating to his boss again. Now I have to find a new mechanic.

***

From my novel:
“Come on, Red, it’s not as if you’ve never seen it before.”
"Get outta here with your crappy sexuality!!" she told him. But in truth, Red was attracted. Though Wheezy was a crummy human being, just laying her eyes upon his lovely dick again made Red want it so badly, she could taste it. She had to restrain herself. She didn't want him to catch her smacking her lips!
Wheezy got up from the couch and ambled towards Sugar Red, his cock, frank and veiny, out and bobbing in front of him. “Oh, come on, Red. For the moment, I’m bereft of feminine company. Then I thought of you and this came up.” Wheezy grinned smugly and shrugged. “I figured we could/might pick up where we left off.”
Though groggy with lust, Sugar Red was insulted. “So you think you can just come back, and get it? Pig.”
“Cunt.”
“Out.” Red jerked her thumb at the door.
Wheezy looked as self satisfied as ever. “Come on, baby. I’ll make it worth your while…”

COPYRIGHT 2015 BY MILTON KNIGHT

1 comment:

nodnarB said...

Woooo! Steamy, tense, and interesting! That paragraph is fun to read, and addresses a bunch of differen't aspects of human sexuality and psychology. Nice!