Thursday, September 10, 2015

THOUGHTS

I think political parties should be abolished. I want to vote for individuals, not those on "our side". I'm sick of this "Popeye Vs. Bluto" s---. It's absolutely childish, and about as realistic as a cartoon.

***
Dividing the American people is an absolute goal of many of our "leaders" now. It's been a long time since I've seen a Democrat and a Republican have a healthy friendship, and never on the web. Here, the division is complete. That's what the "leaders", like Hitler, want to do to the 99%, and I've experienced enough. If you can, resist it. THAT will make ours a strong nation, not wasting our energies against each other.

***

I remember when 'beliefs' were not the #1 topic of discussion 24 hours a day. As far as I'm concerned, our "beliefs" are our own business.

***

The Church Doesn't Like the People to Grow Up._~ Bishop John Shelby Spong


*** 

No comments: