Friday, August 12, 2016

BACKDROPS FOR A TEEN OF TOMORROW



Out of closets and drawers, reviewing art from my abandoned animation project, CAPRICE. Sonofagun, I did a lot of work on this, including a great portion of the animation & even the inks (w/o color). This project was started during a very bad period, 1999. It was conceived as a 'show reel', to show everything I could really do, as opposed to my limited input on the TV stuff.


It went through a series of legit producers who offered to finish it. But drawn animation was on its way out, and all the studios were closing. By now, it's too old for my own interest, and as a 'show reel', it's not in step. I'll be posting a few more tests, eventually.
If I do try another film, it'll be on a much smaller scale. Never try to approximate POPEYE MEETS ALADDIN all by yourself. 

 
 
 



 
 

Test scene. Walk needs work (I've learned since), but is OK enough to show here, I think.

COPYRIGHT 2016 BY MILTON KNIGHT

1 comment:

Craig D said...

That teen walk would "work" if there was an appropriate piece of music driving it, I would think.