Saturday, June 20, 2020

THINGS

I didn't realize that an otherwise outstanding L.A. therapist was dropping potus-speak into our discussions: the government having to be broken before it can be fixed; "The country should be run like a corporation", and in an attempt at empathy, "To be born white is an honor and a privilege". Yet when I told her that the culture of dominance was of the devil, she had tears streaming down her face. She wouldn't speak to me after I left L.A. soil (in spite of having insisted our relationship was "a personal one", as they all did). I wonder how she sees things now. I'd like to leave a recording (which is all I'd get to do) asking, "Are you happy now?"

***

When potus smirks, he looks like an 'angry face' turned upside down.

***

I see Kroger advertising is using the new style in cartooning; rendering people with no outstanding characteristics whatsoever. Kind of like Weebles. So as not to offend anyone and everyone can "relate to it".
The Castration of Cartooning.

***

One definite improvement that comes with internet communications is that people don't step on each others' toes by interrupting. You either read their words or don't. I think people appreciate more my own input since they can't speak over it.

***  

No comments: