Saturday, July 4, 2020

STUFF

Imagine a world in which everything you see...everything you touch...is owned by DISNEY.

***

The most passionate defense I hear now is "so-and-so would have done/been worse."

***

People these days like to get "disturbed" by the inconsequential because reality is too upsetting.

***

What if there was an Ed Woodland with rides and attractions...?

***

When THE GODFATHER was out, a schoolmate proudly told me the mafia would kill anyone who wasn't Italian.

***

I hate it when young people pester me for cartooning advice but won't follow it until someone "important" tells them the same thing.

***

All of a sudden, I am realizing how much of a sore thumb I must have been as a child (60s-70s), with my interests and dislikes. Kids today are fortunate. With superhero movies etc., it will never be as weird to be obsessed with cartoons as it was then.

***

"Ready, Gang?? Let's give it ONE...BIG...*SHRUG*!!!"





No comments: