Friday, May 22, 2020

'NUF SAID

"That's not funny, it's ugly."

***

"Catherine Zeta Jones?? She must be over a hunnrit!"
"She's seven years younger than you."
"Oh. Well, I've got an excuse. I'm nobody."

***

I miss the days when one beer made me fall down. It didn't last long.

***

"She's great! She'll lay 'em in the aisles!!"

***

Batman:
"It's alright. I'll sing as I kill you. You like Dan Fogelburg?"

***

I saw an old movie trailer that showed two women sitting on a couch talking while the narrator went on about "the hazy purple twilight underbelly that only the bold dare whisper about."

***

I was at a bookstore today and saw quite a few graphic novel covers with characters dead center facing the camera with hopeless looks on their faces.
Yek.

***

"Uh-huh. And ME."
"WHUT???"

***

(English voice): "Podden me, m'girl! I lost control o'me bowels!"

***

No comments: