Sunday, August 23, 2020

SKETCHING THE HUMDRUM

Something the artist is supposed to do, right? Yesterday afternoon in Bloomington, Indiana. Sharpie pens.

 

 

***

60s "Adult" movie: I COME CHEAP.
 
***
 
On the bus, there were a couple of loud talkin' rednecks. One of them shouted "He's an asshole", and the driver announced "NO BAD LANGUAGE ON THE BUS." Yeah, I know; freedom of speech, but I'm glad he did that. I was tired of listening to them.
 
***
 
Howard Post on Edith Piaf: "You know, she wasn't a bad looking woman." I miss him!!
 
***
 
SHARE THE ROD.
 
 ***
 
You know, if I hadn't had my f----d up past, I wouldn't have this crazy sense of humor of mine!!
 
***
 
*Madonna is older than EVER BEFORE!!*
"Big deal."
 
***
 
Work a lot, get a little.
 
***
 
I give up so far.
 
***
 
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY MILTON KNIGHT

No comments: