Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A WORD FROM OUR JESTER

"H'lo, folks! Merely a message to jog yer noggins about my two HUGO comics unleashed by The Comix Company! (For readers over 18 only.)

"Th' first is THE LADY IN QUESTION! Hearty laffs and mind-bending adventures as I get is drawn into Satan's web, leaving m'rescue to m'lady love, the Princess Trish!"









"It's digest sized, 28 b/w pages wit' color covers. $4 plus $2.00 postage. Message the head egg (Milton to you) privately for payment info (check or Paypal).

"The second book is BOUGHT & SOLD; OR HOW TO MAKE A CAT SCHIZOPHRENIC, in which I reflects upon my shivery past, and my tale gets told."









  
"This comic is also digest sized, 28 b/w pages wit' color covers. $4 plus $2.00 postage.
"Message th' Miltster privately for payment info (check or Paypal)."

Thanks, Hyoog! Here's to your surprise and delight, 
Milt  

COPYRIGHT 2014 BY MILTON KNIGHT

No comments: